- To: Be a strong responsive provider of consumer goods at affordable prices.
- Give customers the best value for their money.
- Bring products to semi- urban and rural areas.
- Generate sustainable economic development by supporting local businesses and farmers and core value creation in the society.
- Create new jobs and develop all employees to their highest potential and ensure proper skills transfer to the local workforce.
- To be the best service provider of FMCG in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Choppies fast facts Holding company based in Botswana – 212 stores – Three store formats: Hyperstores; Superstores; Valuestores – Seven sub-Saharan African countries – Retail space 308 704m² – In-house distribution network: · 12 distribution centres · Warehouse space 71 010m² · Fleet of 820 commercial vehicles – 15 000+ employees – 98% indigenous staff in countries of operation – Providing customers with more alternatives – we believe that our customers across Africa are ambitious to improve their standard of living and upscale their shopping experience and we at Choppies work relentlessly to deliver on that promise